Monday, September 24, 2007

Part II--oh, and scroll down to see the other pictures posted if you want...

since you can only post so many pics at a time
the dish, by the way, is something Bryan made and I thought was beautiful. I'm so proud of my man and what he can cook! ^_^ Love to all!!!!






since you can only post so many pics at one time, here are some more ^_^

6 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

I would try to ride the donkeys. That's just too tempting.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the pictures, Kristi. You and Bryan look so good too. I'm so glad you are enjoying your new place with the "country feel." Looks like the country life agrees with you. Your Blast from the Past party sounds like fun too. Love your dress! :)

Anonymous said...

hey loved the pics. I miss you bunches. Your gonna have to come down here and meet my man ;-) lol! Well, give me a call. I just wanted to let you know that I stopped by meant to call you but got side tracked today. Much love byes!

Amber said...

So glad you posted pictures!!! Miss you, girl!

Anonymous said...

You guys DO look great! :) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Kristi. I know you are feeling good about your new home and surroundings. The donkeys are too cute. You guys look pretty cute too! :) Love you both so much!