I am not in control. God is in control. This is hard for me sometimes. I just want to make things happen. When I have to depend on others, especially God, it's hard. I just want to do things and make them happen! That may be why I'm so impulsive. I want and I do. When I need I do. When I need and can't do, it's hard for me. Those who love me, please pray for me that I will do better with depending on God's help instead of being so impatient and just doing it for myself. Help me balance what I can control and what I can't.
Thanks for listening. :)
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I truly understand. I just appreciate the fact god helps me clean up my spur of the moment decisions. You and I just have to work day to day on being slower. LOL! Love Yah!
I hear ya! Hits home for me, too!
This is definitely something I struggle with, too! I'm not sure why I think I can do a better job than He can... seems silly doesn't, it? :)
It sounds like your character is in the "developmental stage" right now! Just like we learn patience from situations or people who make us feel impatient; or we learn to truly love when we are faced with people who seem unlovable; we learn contentment from situations where we have no control. Anyone can say they are patient or loving or content, but the proof comes when faced with a situation that evokes the opposite response! Hang in there! I love you!
Amen to all of the above. It takes wisdom to recognize where we need help! Love you, my "collector" buddy! :)
Post a Comment