Sunday, February 13, 2011

For Mamaw :)

Okay, so i am doing this for one person only--Mamaw :) I was on the phone with my beloved grandmother, and we talked about blogs and the fact that I had not posted in a long time. I mentioned that nobody looked at my blog by this point anymore, since I had not posted in forever, and she said, "Your grandmother does!" I then told her that I would post something. Here goes...I'm so out of practice... :)
Life is summed up with God, Bryan, family, friends, work, and church. Life is busy and crazy, but I love it. I think if I were not busy, I would not know how to handle it :) I am so used to being on the go that when I have too much free time, I go nuts! I like to laze every once in a while, but life is mostly about staying active.
Bryan and I are happy and love each other more with each passing year. We will have been married 7 years in August!! I am so blessed to have him in my life. I thank God for him everyday. We like to hang out with Bryan's family when we're in Pittsburgh, but we love getting to visit Arkansas to see my family. We will go to AR for Easter!! Yea!! Do we want children? Definitely. We're working on it :)
In the meantime, I don't blog much because I don't really have that much to blog about that I can't cover on facebook :0) I just wish everybody were on facebook--hint, hint, Deborah :)
Love you!! Hope to see you soon!!

10 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

I still read you blog!! Keep blogging for us family members. Even if we see it on fbook, its nice to reds details on blogs.

Sounds lime you're doing well! Keep up the blogging!

Rachel said...

I read it, too! I get a notification when you update it--imagine my surprise tonight! :) I hope we get to see you when you come down in April!

Anonymous said...

HEY! This was just for me! You heard her! Just kidding. I love to read your blogs. Sure, you don't have children yet, so you don't have as much to write about, but look at all the info. we have about you now. Love it! I love to read ALL my grandchildren's blogs and it looks like they like to read each others!! I SO look forward to seeing you in april.

Jennifer said...

I still read! So keep posting!!

Elizabeth said...

Kristi, you are so cute. I LOVE to know what is going on in your world!!!!

Kristi Petrak said...

Thank you so much!! Wow, I feel special :) Love you and miss you cousins and Mamaw!! Man, it would be cool if we could all be there for Easter :)

Anonymous said...

Your mom still checks in from time to time too -- and I knew you had about decided to stop blogging!

I love to hear about you by phone, by facebook, by blog and in person. That's just the way we are with those we love! XO, mom

Deborah said...

I still read!!! And I won't be on FB anytime soon...so sorry.

Aunt Kathy said...

Love this post. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Aunt Donna said...

Me too, Kristi! Keep 'em coming! Love finding out about you through blogging.