Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!



It's our 7th anniversary tomorrow, 8/14/11!! :) I put this up today because we are celebrating today and tomorrow :) 7 is extra special so we can celebrate twice. :) Tonight, we are going out to dinner, and tomorrow may or may not be Kennywood, a cute little amusement park that has sentimental value in Pittsburgh :) It has 3 awesome rides to Six Flags' 10, but it is so much fun!! Bryan's been ever since he was a kid, and I've fallen in love with it too!! I say may or may not because when i was in Zumba this morning, my calf started hurting like crazy, and I've been resting it most of the day. I had to favor it in order to finish the class! Oh well :) Still very happy about this weekend and how nice it has been.

This wedding picture is our favorite--encompasses so much of the happiness we have had together!! It's been quite a whirlwind of a marriage, but there is nobody else with whom I'd rather be swept!! What a great man :)

May God bless all our marriages in the hope that we inspire others to be dedicated to their spouses :)
Love to all! K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN, Kristi. I love you and Bryan and the love you have for each other. It will carry you far!

Aunt Donna said...

Happy anniversary, Kristi and Bryan -- and many more!!

Elizabeth said...

What a sweet, sweet picture, Kristi! Happy Anniversary to you two!!!