Saturday, June 30, 2012

For those of you who wanted some pictures :) Here are some pictures from the past two weeks, including time with Nana and Pops :) I love being a Mom!!!! :) Bryan loves being a Dad, too!!! :) Being a mom includes learning patience, dealing with frustration, but also having lots of time for cuddles and kisses :) It's so crazy but fun!! I wish every mom could have such a good experience and give everything needed to her baby. Unfortunately, we are in a culture in which so many people pop out babies and don't give them what they need. God bless the moms who are loving, nurturing, and soothing in just the right amounts. I know I am not perfect by any means, but I feel like I am a good mom!! I look forward to the things I will continue to learn along the way. Enjoy the pictures! I surely do :) Love and miss, K

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your story is so similar to my first! Congratulations, sweet lady! He is BEAUTIFUL, and you look amazing! Love you!

Aunt Donna said...

Love the pictures, Kristi! Thank you so much for sharing with those of us who may have to wait until Aiden is 6 months old before we meet him. :)

Deborah said...

Thanks for the pictures! Aiden is just beautiful. I love that you thought to take a picture of the back of his head. All that hair!! I think Daniel was two before he had that much hair.

Carol Jones said...

He is just beautiful. What a blessing it was for us to be there and love on sweet Aidan! I can't wait until the next time!