We are so excited. We're going to the zoo. I always love going to the zoo with Bryan because he knows so many animals that he usually knows what's on the card before he reads about the animal. He loves the different species, details, etc. I just look at the cages and go, "Wow!" Next. ^_^
by the way, this is me in my size 8 jeans. I'm not squeezing into them. I'm fitting into them!!!! Whee-hoo! So nice to finally be doing something right. I've tried so many crash diets that I should write a book entitled "Diets that will make you kill yourself if you try."
All right, so all I can say is I wish this happiness on everybody else today. Go, have fun, look at animals. ^_^
Love and miss, K ^_^

7 comments:
Kristi, you look wonderful and cute. But then, you always look wonderful and cute - no matter what your size. I know you feel better now and that is what is important. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you in October!
Kristi, you look adorable! Way to go with your healthful living. Pat and I are trying, but I'm afraid the exercise comes much easier to me than the low-cal, low-fat, no-taste (did I slip that in?) food. I just really like to cook food like my Mom and Mamaw!! Unfortunately, I like it so much that I over eat it. Thanks for setting a good example to all of us by taking care of the temple that God gave you.
Way to go, Kristi! I'm so proud of you! Hope the zoo was fun.
You said you should write a book entitled "Diets that will make you kill yourself if you try."
I think a wise man once said that the word "diet" begins with the word "die" so we should all be on "livits!" It's about healthy living, right?
(By the way, I think that wise man was Richard Simmons, so I hope I don't lose any credibility here!)
Kristi I am seeing less and less of you these days! I look forward to seeing you in October!
Way to go, Kristi! How I Long to get my flat tummy back! Though, after this, my second kiddo, it may take some time. :) Thanks for the inspiration!
How's the Pittsburg Zoo? The zoo has always been a favorite place of mine to go!
WTG! you look great! hope you had a great time at the zoo! :) BTW, what is this "right" diet you're on now?!? ;)
I credit the success of my diet to Oatmeal To Go and Special K bars--very tasty and filling--almost zero fried foods, less bread, and allowing myself to have a treat day and not feeling bad about anything I eat on it. So happy I found one that's finally working. I also credit my wonderful husband for being my health food coach. Thanks family for encouragement! ^_^
Post a Comment