Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stryker's blog

 
 
 
 
Hi! I'm Stryker, Kristi and Bryan's dog! Kristi always looks like she's having fun when she does her entries, so I thought I'd put one.
Today was spent exploring, napping, eating, and pooping. Most days are, with a nice walk thrown in. I enjoyed my walk with Kristi yesterday. So many interesting dogs around the neighborhood! I'm enjoying bachelorhood right now, but when the right one comes along, preferably another boxer, I'll be ready.
I'm having fun with my cousin Willis, who's a beagle mix that also lives here. I don't get along with my other cousin too well. His name is Axl, and he's a golden retriever-pit bull mix. He thinks that he's top dog, but we all know that I am.
Okay, well, thanks for listening! Hope I get to see you sometime so I can get a good belly rub! Woof! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Styker! We should get together some time and make big messes! You look like the kind of dude who could really get into trouble ... like us!

Ruff,
Bison & Belle

Anonymous said...

Hey Homie,
THis is Mokha Dean. I am very annoyed right now. Anna, Stephanie, and My mommmy are getting loud and I dont like it. They took my toys and beat me with a spoon. I tried to fight them off but I was over powered by a three to one ratio. Why dont you come over and we could tear them up. Then we can represent and take ova da streets of da ghetto. Peace out...
AAh anna is being mean. Steph is being loud...but my mommy gave me my toy back..heehee

Anonymous said...

I miss Stryker too!

Anonymous said...

Stryker is cute!