Life is good. today is probably one of my favorite days in a long time. Last night, Julie's lingerie shower went very well. We had a fun, most girly time. ^_^ Today was cool b/c we had the bridesmaid's luncheon, and after that I went to campus and hung out with people I haven't seen in forever. It's amazing how much Harding's changed--again!! Seriously--every time you turn around, there's a NEW BUILDING. Good for Harding. It looks nice!
Man, these kids are getting older and older. Kids that were in my baby brother's class are now SOPHOMORES AT HARDING. I'm not getting old, though. I refuse to get old. Older, yes, but NOT OLD. I don't get old. I just become better with age. Can I get an amen?
Looking forward to the wedding tomorrow. Julie will be absolutely gorgeous. We bridesmaids are wearing strapless apple red dresses. Whee-hoo! They're pretty. ^_^
Okay, well, hope we all enjoyed my blog. Love to all!!!!
K ^_^
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm always amazed at how much Harding changes every time I go there. I'm glad you are having a good time. I look forward to some picture postings of the wedding. (Mostly, just of you!)
OK, I'm ready for a picture post of you in that great "little" red dress. Mamaw told me she had to take it up a lot to fit your new shape. :)
Post a Comment