Thursday, October 19, 2006

To blog or not to blog--that is the question...

Hello. Kinda been in hiatus as far as the blog-world is concerned. Have visited other blogs, but just have not had much to say. Lately, my life is filled with Bryan, working, a combination of the two, and studying Italian with him. I'm getting better. Ricordo poco l'italiano.--I remember a little Italian--(the language, not an Italian person...)
it's fun. One of the things we're using to study is a CD of italian words that we listen to on the way to work. The woman that speaks Italian has a weird way of emphasizing her words. Bryan and I spend half the time learning, and half the time making fun of her. ^_^
Stryker's all well and good. Healthy as a horse and getting big as one.
Got my hi-notes done today. They're so much fun, and people like them. I hoped they would, but they like them more than I expected. Yeah. ^_^
I'm saving my money for the trip to Italy, so my membership to my gym has expired, and I do not plan on renewing until I get back in March. Kinda sad b/c I love the classes, but it has sparked my creativity as well. I make up my own exercise routines at home, and I try to remember the ones I did in class. Thanks again to Mom for buying me weights so I can try to keep a muscle. ^_^
Okay, that's all. Love to all!!!!

1 comment:

holly said...

I have a serious magazine addiction, and I've found that the best one for getting workouts you can do at home is definitely Self. They also have videos on their web site of how to do the moves, which I appreciate since I have all the gym coordination (and natural motivation) of a slug. Cheaper than the gym and will go to Italy too! Super-impressed and excited for you guys on the move.