So happy to be HERE!!!!!! I love it in Vicenza. Now, I know you are wondering whatàs happened so far, but i will have an update later. I already typed it out but didnàt have internet access until now. In case youàre wondering about the "typoàs" itàs b-c the keyboard is a little different here. Oh, well. Anyway, things are good. The people at the church are fantastico!!! Iàm so glad that Iàm here. I studied more Italian today. Less people speak English than I thought, but itàs okay, weàre working on it. It will take time, but itàs all good. God is good and will help with the language barrier. These people are amazing!!!! At first, I was sad that I could not stay with Bryan, but I think God placed me here for a reason. There were several barriers on the road to this whole experience, so there must be a reason for me to be here!!!! In the meantime, Bryan and I really love it. He leaves for Piovene Rocchete tomorrow, (pout) but thatàs the reason weàre here.
Okay, more later. Love to all!!!!!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, Kristi, so good to have a blog from you to read! We will look forward to hearing details later. Love you bunches!!
I'm so happy that you're so happy! :) Have some tiramisu for me. :)
Post a Comment