...and I'm PSYCHED. I've been working hard, Bryan's been working COUNTLESS hours, and it is time to go where everybody knows our na-a-ame (dun, dun, dun...^_^)
Yeah, I'm ready. I miss my family. For all of Bryan's family who's reading this blog, hey, you're the coolest! But I miss MINE. ^_^
Mom, you are the BEST mom a girl could ask for. I can't imagine having a better mom than you.
Kim, you are a crazy fun sister who knows no limits. You can do anything, and I'm proud of you. You also have a great family who i can't wait to see.
Kreg, you are the coolest brother a girl could ask for. You keep me in stitches. Looking forward to meeting that girlfriend of yours. ^_^ Hear good things about her.
Mamaw and Papaw, I MISS you like crazy!!!! Maybe we could squeeze in a game of Rook? Haven't played in a while, so Papaw, you're likely to beat me, although you're reading this thinking "I'd beat you anyway." ^_^
Dad, can't wait to see you and hug on your neck. Miss you.
Love to all, you are BEAUTIFUL people.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was good to see you! Hope you guys had a safe trip back to PA.
hey girl! it was great running into you at harding this wknd! i tried to search for you on myspace but couldn't find you :-( i'm at www.myspace.com/radel28 if you want to add me. or rkcooper@gmail.com if you want to email me and lost my address :-) hope you had a great rest of the wknd!!
Post a Comment