I hope this song will give you some inspiration throughout the course of your day. Listen to it--it's powerful. Love to all. ^_^
You can spend your whole life building
Something from nothin'
One storm can come and blow it all away
Build it anyway
You can chase a dream
That seems so out of reach
And you know it might never come your way
Dream it anyway
God is great
But sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
I do it anyway
This world's gone crazy
It's hard to believe
That tomorrow will be better than today
Believe it anyway
You can love someone with all your heart
For all the right reasons
In a moment they can choose to walk away
Love 'em anyway
God is great
But sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
I do it anyway
You can pour your soul out singing
A song you believe in
That tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway
Yea - sing it anyway
I sing
I dream
I love
Anyway
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What great song lyrics, Kristi. The bottom line is "it's always right to do the right thing." It may not have lasting earthly consequences, but doing the right thing will have eternal rewards.
Isn't this what she sang on American Idol last night? I always love it when a singer-superstar can sneak in a positive "God message" on national TV.
By the way, were you cheering when Sanjaya got kicked off?
Yes, this is what she sang on American Idol last night. I LOVE the song. Also, one of the hostesses sang it in Spring Sing this year. Also, you must have heard me--I cheered loudly when Sanjaya got kicked off. WHEE-HOO. It's a vocal competition again! ^_^
Kristi,
I went looking for this song and found the video of Martina singing it. It is indeed powerful--thank you for sharing it.
BTW, what, pray tell, were you doing posting at 3:54 AM? :)
I do love this song. I weep when I hear it. I weep at a lot of things now though. Must be my age!
I like this one too!
KRISTI!
I just HAD to tell you... today, I heard ACE OF BASE!!!! "Don't turn around..." I couldn't help but think of you and our crazy singing days!
Hope you enjoy the memories as much as I do! Miss you girl!
Thanks for sharing those lyrics with us. Very good message. I love you, dear one. Mamaw
Post a Comment