Thursday, May 03, 2007

I've got it...


I know what I want to do! Okay, so I love Pennsylvania. It's perfect entertainment-wise, people-wise, and weather-wise--well, spring/summer/fall, I mean. So this is my plan. Eventually, I will have a house in Florida where Bryan and I will live from January-April. If I miss the snow, I can always come back to PA for a day or so, just in time to get snowed in. Then, I'll go back to those lovely warm winter days. Ever been to Disney World around Christmas? It's PERFECT. I know it's a lofty goal, but it sounds pretty nice. ^_^ I was just thinking about those lovely palm trees and driving up and down the roads, looking across the distance and seeing the beach...mmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds good. Hmm--I could be licensed to counsel in a coupla different states...
Well, anyway, today is my day off, so I have time to work on stuff but also to dream. Here's to dreaming--in the midst of hard work--and not giving up on those lovely thoughts that bring smiles to our faces. God wants us content, but He also instilled in us the desire to dream. Whether that dream be raising Godly babies, being singers in the church praise team, or being top-notch counselors, dream big--whatever your dream may be--and put forth the effort to succeed.
Love to all! K ^_^

3 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

You're so right! I've been reading a book that Aunt Karla gave me called "Discover Your Destiny" that basically says just what you're saying. Take the steps today to get you closer to your dreams.

Anonymous said...

As long as we're dreaming --- I asked Mike tonight when we might go back to DisneyWorld. :) Just love that place.

Anonymous said...

I think it even helps to write down your dreams (goals). I was looking over a few notes I took in an undergraduate finance class. The teacher told us to write out 1 year and 5 year goals. I remember writing down the 5 year goals thinking "yeah, right, like I'm going to find time to do that." The neat thing is, all of those goals are complete now so it's time to make another list and then get busy figuring out how to get it done!

Dream big and make a plan for how to realize that dream each day!