Hey, Kristi, I like your new format/background or whatever you call it. And I enjoyed your blog about "The Fountain." You have some deep thoughts, girl! Made me think.
I like your new background too. I want to see "The Fountain". I havent't heard about it, but you made me want to see it. Is it new? You have some beautiful thoughts about many things. I enjoy it very much.
Gack, we are superbad cousins(in-law). Email me at hollyhroot (at) yahoo . com and we can talk. not sure when J will be on next, we tend to find out same day.
6 comments:
Okay, so whatever was wrong is fixed, I guess. Whatever. ^_^
Hey, Kristi, I like your new format/background or whatever you call it. And I enjoyed your blog about "The Fountain." You have some deep thoughts, girl! Made me think.
I like your new background too. I want to see "The Fountain". I havent't heard about it, but you made me want to see it. Is it new? You have some beautiful thoughts about many things. I enjoy it very much.
"The Fountain" came out last year but was recently released on DVD. Wow, it was good. And thanx, Aunts D and K ^_^
I hadn't heard of this movie either, but you have a way with words! It's next on my list of movies to rent!
Gack, we are superbad cousins(in-law). Email me at hollyhroot (at) yahoo . com and we can talk. not sure when J will be on next, we tend to find out same day.
Post a Comment