New house--LOVE it. Counter space, Counter Space, COUNTER SPACE. Way cool. Donkeys--way fun. They love it when we give them special attention and feed them apples. Stryker is getting used to the idea of these "strange, big dogs" and barks at them less than in the beginning. We love our bedrooms and the living room and kitchen. Whee-hoo!
New school--LOVE it. Good teachers, good classmates with interesting life stories. No snobs. We're not like the Brady Bunch or anything--some people just don't click--but we like each other all right.
New not-working status--LOVE it. A little more tight, money-wise, but way more time to do homework. I was so nervous already because I had no time for all the reading for class. Teachers assign chapters at a time because, honestly, people in grad school should be doing ONLY that--grad school--at least, if you're going full time. I figured that I'd rather finish in 2 years and not work during as opposed to working while going part-time, finishing in 3 years. Besides, I would be already done by now, but that's another story...
New spending time with Bryan--LOVE IT!!!!!! You know, it's funny, I kinda laughed when I was told before I got married that I would see Bryan less after marrying him. I was like, "No way! We'll see each other allthe time because we'll LIVE together!" It really is true--separate jobs, separate schools, can almost turn into separate LIVES. Have to be SO careful...that's how people wake up after being married for a while and don't know their own spouses. Here's a thought--if you're spending too much time apart and you just can't make time for each other, find out what needs to be cut so you can reconnect with your spouse. It's essential to happiness in marriage. Maybe I'll do a study on this...hmmmm.......
Love to all! Hope everybody else is happy!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
This sounds like one of those fun transitions of life! Way to go Kristi! Your optimistic outlife is refreshing!
XO, mom
I love your enthusiasm about all things new, Kristi! So glad you are enjoying your new place. Glad you're going to be done with grad school sooner than later, too. Love to you both!
if that's the case then I think James and I need to cut out the army! ha ha :) Glad that you love your new house. Enjoy the donkeys
Sounds like everything is going great!
Hey, did you know that Erin is getting married?! Wow!!
Kristi, I love your happy thoughts. I love you.
Mamaw
You are so right about spending time with your spouse. Casey and I have had to find that out the hard way! I'm so glad things are going well for you guys. :)
I so enjoyed this blog. It makes me visualize your happy face and positive outlook on life. Glad everything is going so well for you. I think the donkeys would be so much fun. Are they way better than cows? I think I just asked a biased person about the cows.
Post a Comment