


A husband who loves me and does everything in his power to support and provide for me
A puppy dog who comforts me when I am sad, resting his head on mine so I can have a puppy hug--those are great...
A mom and dad who (albeit separately) love me and would do anything for me, who raised me to love God and go to church, who taught me to love my family and know that family comes first
A sister who taught me to love myself and make it more important than how others think about me, and who got me into the field of Psychology in the first place
A brother who was there when my sister was out of town, to comfort me when things were difficult and we were all adjusting to "new living arrangements", and who was there to walk me down the aisle on the happiest day of my life
A set of cousins who make me laugh and with whom I share many memories: singing/selling tickets for a penny, swinging on the tire swing, and now can be connected with "electronically" as well ^_^
A family of in-laws who are a blessing in many ways and who will be a delight with whom to spend Thanksgiving
A church family who loves me and accepts me as their "Ministress of Fun" ^_^
God, you are beautiful and you give me so much. What right have I to complain? I love you!

5 comments:
Kristi, you are so adorable. I love this blog and your appreciation for family. I love you too!
Beautiful reminders of how much we all have to be thankful for. You are an encouragement to me. Thanks for your sweet thoughts and posts on your blog.
What a great post, Kristi. I believe a thankful heart is the basis for living a happy and content life. It is also at the heart of sincere worship. I am thankful for you!
I got you into Psychology?
There is only one Kristi! This post is EXACTLY why we love you so much. You are the epitome of thankfulness and I want to be more like you when I finally GROW UP!
Post a Comment