Wednesday, December 26, 2007

To my beautiful family!





I love you so much!!! I've had the best time playing games, singing songs, opening presents, and eating meals with these people. I only wish that Bryan could have been with us, but he had to work a few extra days and could not make it for this trip. I've had a blast, at any rate. Whether it was seeing a movie and doing a whirlwind shopping tour with my mom or playing Musical Catchphrase with cousins and sister and Mom, or eating Christmas lunch at the farm, this has been filled with wonderful and special activities. There are many more pictures to come. I will put a few on my blog, but I will put probably all of the rest on facebook.
Hope everyone has had as lovely a Christmas!!! Love to all! ^_^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kristi, the pictures are wonderful. I'm so glad you posted them. Wish we could see you all, and I'm glad you were able to have a great visit. Soon it's back home and back to school. :)

Deborah said...

Great pictures, Kristi. I'm glad you guys had a great time together, though I know you are sad Bryan could not be a part of the festivities.

holly said...

These are great!

Rachel said...

We had a lot of fun playing musical catch phrase, too! I fully expect to see those "We 3 Kings" pictures soon! haha

Anonymous said...

It was fantastic to have you home for a few days -- even though we missed Bryan a lot! I am glad we got to see August Rush together too!

Anonymous said...

We've just discovered Musical CatchPhrase too. We've had a blast. I'm so glad you got to spend time with your family. It looks like so much fun.

Jennifer said...

Hey! Found your blog! Isn't technology fabulous? I love knowing what all my old friends are up to these days :)