
Bryan!!! He made me a lovely Valentine's Day dinner--was excellent--gave me a basket of beauty products and chocolates, and he played with me and Stryker in the snow. Yea!!!!!!!!!
I'm so blessed to have a hubby like him. He's so fun!
May all your Valentines Days be lovely!
By the way, my shoulders are still sore from shoveling my walk way for the FIRST TIME EVER. Packed snow is heavy! Felt like She-ra. ^_^
Love to all!

6 comments:
Way to go, Bryan! You scored points not only with Kristi, but with her family as well for being such a sweet husband. OK, now, Kristi. Let us all know what he fixed! :)
Aunt Donna's right! Way to go Bryan! Impressive!
Shoveling snow? Brrrr! Also very impressive!
Go Bryan! And I love you yellow ribbon on the fridge! Thanks! :)
Ooooh, nice Valentine's Day. Sweet hubby is right. O.K., I'm usually kinda up on current groups, (my kids would disagree) but I don't get the big deal on Foo Fighters. What am I missing? (Sorry, I felt the same way about Prince, or The Artist Formerly Know as Prince.) So sell me!
Yea! Glad you guys had a good day!
Essentially, the Foo Fighters are the best group known to man. They are talented, with or without electronics in the background--if you're good acoustic, you're talented. If you're good live--which I've seen live--you're talented. Also, to Aunt Donna, Bryan made pork loin--wow--with amazing truffle oil enhanced mashed potatoes. To those who have not experienced truffle oil, use it--sparingly, as it has a strong flavor--in mashed potatoes. Wow!! ^_^
Post a Comment