Okay, I was going to wait until I could attach pictures, but I'll just write now and post pics later. This has been a crazy month--this meaning the end of February and the beginning of March. School's great--took the first of my mid-terms and have another one to take when I get back from Spring Break on Tuesday. I took a personality test and found out that I am still an extrovert. I know, color me shocked. Church is better and better, having made new friends that go there now, as they just recently placed membership. I'm always glad for new friends. Hmmm, why am I an extrovert? ^_^
Okay, new paragraph. SNOW. Snow has been here for a long time. It went away briefly and came BACK. It's okay. Bryan and I had fun with the dog in it and will be posting pics on our blog in a coupla days. We made a snowman and had fun with it. Stryker, of course, kept trying to knock it over. Imagine that. ^_^
Concert. My birthday was the other day, and my dear wonderful husband surprised me with tickets to see BON JOVI. We have the same birthday, for those whodidn't know. It was a blast! Chris Daughtry opened for him, and for those who do not watch American Idol, he made it to 5th place a few years ago. He was WAY better than Taylor. Taylor who? Exactly. Taylor did a few car commercials and then few people have heard of him since. Oh, well. Daughtry covered Guns 'N Roses "Paradise City." Okay, after Axl Rose has sung it, it takes a while for me to accept another version of it. Daughtry did, however, cover Motley Crue's "Home Sweet Home"--the beginning of it to open into "I'm Coming Home," and did nicely. Personally, I think people should be careful with covers, especially since certain people do it way better than others should attempt. OH, well.
AS for Bon Jovi, wow. He rocked. He did all the classics, except "Wanted Dead or Alive" which made me mad, but at least he did the others. Of course, he did the final encore with "Living on a Prayer." Wouldn't have it any other way.
Okay, enough music talk. That wasn't the only fun thing for my birthday. WE went bowling! It was fun. I'm still a lousy bowler but it's the one thing I love to do even when I can't do it well. What can I say, I'm competitive. No idea where I got this. ^_^
Spring Break has been thoroughly enjoyable. I actually used some of it to study. ^_^
Love to all! ^_^
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so glad you had such a great birthday! They just keep coming around, don't they?? :)
That's great that school is going so well, and to hear that you are learning such wonderful "new" things about your extroverted self! What a great treat that Bryan took you to see Bon Jovi!
Concert sounds AWESOME! Happy birthday to you both. (BTW..in case you don't see it on my blog...your comment made me howl with laughter!)
Happy birthday, Kristi! Sounds like you had a great day.
Kristi, I just found your blog through Kim's. It's good to "see" how you are. Sounds like you're great! So I gather from the Foo Fighters post that y'all live in Pittsburgh? My boyfriend's family lives there and I have enjoyed visiting a few times this year. Check out the cupcake shop Dozen in Squirrel Hill if you get a chance. It's fabulous! Kelly
Oh, happy late birthday. I didn't know you and Bon Jovi had the same birthday...or did you mean you and Bryan? Concert sounds great. I'm not actually a big Bon Jovi fan. Not that I don't like him, just never got that interested. I was mad at him for dumping Valerie. Sounds like you are having fun in P'burgh. I'm heading there in about an hour. I'm attending a conference at Greentree Holiday Inn. Take care. Love you!
Post a Comment