Thursday, April 17, 2008

7 Random Things

Okay, Deborah, here we go. ^_^ Thanx, I feel special ^_^
1) (In accordance with hers about her cat) My dog's name is Stryker, but Bryan and I call him Monkelbean, Monkelstein, Puppymup...oh, dear, we need kids so we can use baby-talk for another good...^_^
2) Thursday is not Thursday until I've watched Eli Stone, which is a shame because tonight is the season finale
3) I smile at myself in the mirror, making me feel confident
4) I want several dogs, including a black Cane Corso named Nero (for those of you who don't know, a Cane Corso is an Italian dog and Nero means black), a French Bulldog named Franko--simply because I like "k" better than "c", and probably another coupla boxers--maybe we don't need kids--we can just use the baby-talk on all our dogs
5) I LOVE shoes. I would rather spend money on a hot new pair of shoes than on chocolate. For many women, this may be a tie... The best day would include a mocha and a new pair of shoes ^_^
6) I am in love with premarital therapy. I want to encourage all couples getting married to do premarital therapy to find out the best and worst before committing to a lifelong decision. I want my clients fulfilled and self-actualized. ^_^
7) I love blogging and facebook. I am sad sometimes because some of my friends and family are far away, and these outlets keep y'all closer to me. I love you so much!!
Love to all, K ^_^

4 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

We've been watching the Stone, too! I forgot tonight's the finale. We'll be tuned in!

Anonymous said...

It makes me smile to think of you smiling in the mirror. You have lots to smile about!!

Anonymous said...

Love the random things, Kristi. I didn't know you loved shoes as much as I do! We'll have to go shopping one of these days. :) By the way -- I got my decks of cards in the mail. Cute!!! Thank you!!

Deborah said...

I love your seven things! Shoes are definitely "up there" on my list, but I must say that chocolate beats them out!