Thursday, May 08, 2008

What's in a name? ^_^

Took this from an e-mail my dear sister sent me. Thought it was too much fun to not share with everybody and a great blogging opportunity. ^_^ I tag those who would love to do this and don't tag those who do not. ^_^ How's that for non-confrontational? ^_^

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car):
Rusty Sentra--cool, kinda like Dusty Springfield ^_^


YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
Moose Tracks Aldo's


YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal):
Pink dog

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born):
Kristi Fort Worth


YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name):
Pet Sa


SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Orange Cherry Limeade (Oooh, I miss Sonic)


NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers):
Ted Howard (no way, I have the same one, Kim ^_^)


TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your fifth grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):
Lloyd Las Vegas (And now, live with Lloyd Las Vegas!)


CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now):
Apple Aeropostale

HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):
Shake Dogwood (Is that a Jimi Hendrix song?)


How about you?

4 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

Hee hee ... funny. You know, I forgot when I was doing mine that Papaw Kell's first name is actually Franklin! So, our NASCAR name would maybe be Howard Franklin.

... because it matters so much. :)

Anonymous said...

That was too funny, Kristi!

Deborah said...

Ha! I think "Shake Dogwood" is definitely my favorite. One of my friends filled this out and her Gangsta Name was "Jamocha Chip Flip-Flop"! I laughed and laughed about that one.

Anonymous said...

These are so funny. My hippie name would be Muffin Willow. I love it..just call me Muffin Willow from now on.