Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why not? ^_^

What were you doing 5 years ago?

1. Turning 21 and not doing anything that most 21-year olds do. ^_^

2. Dating Bryan!

3. Going to Shantih functions

4. Studying for Psychology tests

5. Going to Bulgaria, Greece, Albania, and Italy on Chorus tour!!

What are 5 things on your To-Do list today?

1. Study for Psychopharmocology--yeesh!!

2. Play with Will and Ben (my friend's kids) while hanging out with Lisa and Whitney--yea!!

3. Study more for Psychopharmocology.

4. Study More for Psychopharmocology.

5. Study MORE for Psychopharmocology--this will be a tough test...

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

1. Strawberries--really good ones from Sturgis Farms...yum

2. Mozzarella string cheese--me too ^_^

3. Oreos dunked in milk until soggy

4. Yogurt Whips

5. Carrots dunked in Peanut Butter--don't knock it til you try it

What are 5 things you'd do if you were a Billionaire?

1. Owe nothing--ooh, good one

2. Buy a nice house

3. Buy a vacation spot in Italy and a plane so I could go when I wanted ^_^

4. Set aside for college for (future) kids

5. Pay for better kidney research

What are 5 of your bad habits?

1. over-criticizing Bryan

2. temper

3. prioritizing

4. drinking too much soda/tea/coffee and not enough water

5. speaking up when I shouldn't and not speaking up when I should...

What are 5 jobs that you've had?

1. Babysitter

2. Ironing napkins

3. Harding Admissions office file-person--forget PC--I was an Admissions Gopher ^_^

4. Server/Host

5. Nursery attendant

Name 5 places where you have lived
1. AR--Searcy, Plainview, Judsonia

2. PA--Carnegie and Harmony

3. Fort Worth, TX

4. Memphis, TN

5. Italy for a coupla months, twice ^_^

Who are 5 people you want to tag?

1. Driggers

2. Amber

3. Kyla

4. Holly

5. Amanda

Anybody I didn't tag can do it to. It was fun. ^_^ Love to ALL!!!!!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Ironing napkins? For real? I loved learning a few new things about you!

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing -- ironing napkins?? And I'm with you, Kristi. More money for research for CKD!

Amanda said...

you tagged Amanda? Is that me amanda or a different amanda? Oh well, you know me. I'll put it up on my blog anyway.