Monday, August 25, 2008

So almost there!!!!

I'm getting things DONE. Wow. This is crazy. I bought my insurance today for my practicum. I'm almost done studying for this MASSIVELY huge test that I take on Thursday. I have my first day at my practicum on Wednesday. Crazy week!!! Wow, this is crazy, but I know I can do it. I'm so excited!! I've been learning all this stuff for naught if I don't do the practicum, but I'm nervous and excited. I have a little bit of a caffeine high as well and am becoming a little more nervous as I type. Wow, can it be? Am I actually here???! (Breathe in, breathe out....)Whoooo......
Okay, I know I can do this. I am really looking forward to this. Carol Katulich is so cool, and I know she's gonna be an excellent supervisor and mentor to me. I will learn so much from her, and then I will do right by my clients. Wow, I've never had clients before...so cool. ^_^ This is so special. I feel that God has given me a love of people so that I can do this job well. I want to exceed their expectations.
That being said, I should get off of the computer and study more. I'm almost done studying, really. I have a few more questions to go over, and then I'll be **ready** for this test...^_^
If you want, say a prayer for me this week!!! I need one or a million...^_^
Love to all! ^_^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider the prayer request granted! :) We'll pray every day. You're gonna do great, Kristi.

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers for you this week!

Kim Hodges said...

So, what did you drink? 'Cause I need some of it this morning ...

Prayers sent your way!

Deborah said...

A caffeine high? Really, I couldn't tell...

;)

I agree with my mom, Aunt C, and Kim--you're gonna do a great job!