Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Mom and I...and custard pie



Mom has been the dutiful daughter, taking care of Mamaw and Papaw wherever she can, teaching 2 classes, taking care of me while I'm here, doing her job--basically, she's superwoman. ^_^ I've been having fun with her.
The other day, she asked me what we should get for dinner, and I immediately said "Chicken Pot Pie!!" knowing that she would have enough crust left over for our little custard pie, as well. Yummy!!! So that's what we did.
I wanted to put a picture up of us smiling, but we were against a yellow wall, so we look a tad jaundiced. Oh, well. Here's a cute picture of her on the phone as well. ^_^ She's talking to my brother. What a great Mom!!!

1 comment:

Kim Hodges said...

Awww ... you're just loving being there! And yes, what a great mom!!