We had the best time!!! I love the zoo. We hadn't been in a while. Bryan's sister, Maria, went with us. She loves animals almost as much as Bryan does. It was great fun. Short blog. have a good day!!! ^_^
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Kristi, I love the zoo too! I took my summer school kids to the zoo, specifically to the aquarium last summer. They loved it. Even in 98 degree weather. We especially loved the coolness of the aquarium. It was perfect, because the theme of summer school was the ocean, "Discovering the Depths". Can't believe you are just 2 hours away and we haven't seen you guys while you have been in Pittsburgh.:(
1 comment:
Kristi, I love the zoo too! I took my summer school kids to the zoo, specifically to the aquarium last summer. They loved it. Even in 98 degree weather. We especially loved the coolness of the aquarium. It was perfect, because the theme of summer school was the ocean, "Discovering the Depths". Can't believe you are just 2 hours away and we haven't seen you guys while you have been in Pittsburgh.:(
Post a Comment