Saturday, September 09, 2006

Finally, answers!!!!

Bryan is going to do his internship at Trattoria all 'Angelo, which is in Vicenza, a region of Venice!!! It'll be so cool! The website, for all those who want to see, is www.trattoria-allangelo.it/en/who-we-are/index.html. It looks nice, doesn't it? Anyway, so I'm also actively searching for answers as to what I will do. Yes, I love Italy, and I can entertain myself in Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, etc, but I need to do something valuable to my and other's lives. therefore, I contacted Howard Bybee today--head of Avanti Italia--and he told me he might be able to find some mission work I can do while in Venice! How cool would that be?? Anyway, I hope that works out. He says he started the church in Vicenza in '59. Whee-hoo! God is good at making plans work out. Now, just to let ya know, Bryan's plan is official. I'm still working on things, but I know something will work out.
Yea!
Anyway, I must get some sleep b/c I'm waking up in 8 hours so I can go to Bodyjam, the most fun-ever dance class!!! I'm having so much fun, and it burns so many calories.
Later! ^_^

7 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

How exciting! Glad you finally know something!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kristi, how wonderful! I'm so excited for you both. I do hope you have internet access there. I want to see pictures and hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

We'll keep praying that God opens a door for you there!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What an adventure! I know the Lord will provide something for you to do that will benefit His Kingdom. What's the time-frame?

Elizabeth said...

Anyplace that has a children's menu, crayons, books and toys gets high marks from me! It looks and sounds great, Kristi, and I'm so excited for you and Bryan. Can't wait to hear more when you get there!

holly said...

Viva Italia!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi! How wonderful that you are going to Venice? Hope it is a fulfilling and exciting experience. Congrats to Brian!