
Hello!
This is a new way I'm trying to post a picture. I don't know what will happen when I try to post this. I'm hoping that my picture website will be highlighted so all you will have to do to see this picture is click on the website. If it continues to not work for me, I'll have to move to myspace or find something else that will work. OH, well.
Things are going well for me. Bryan and I are mostly working the same shift. It's nice. I worked hard the other day and walked out of the restaurant with $20. It's good. I can use the money, that's for sure.
Labor Day sales were nice, weren't they? I found a lot of fun clothes for me and Bryan. Yeah! Clothes are good.
Oh, and I looked at pics from the farm today. I miss you, family!!!!! I can't wait to see some of you in October. My friends who look at this website, I can't wait to see you as well!!!!
Okay, that's enough for now. This is kind of a test run, anyway.
Love to all!!! K ^_^

2 comments:
How wonderful to read your blog and get an update on you and Bryan. Kristi, you look MARVELOUS!!! All your hard work is paying off! Sounds like you have tons of energy too -- you'd have to in order to keep up with your job. Love you!
You guys look great!
My advice? Don't get a MySpace. The ones of my b-ball girls that I've visited are WAY slow. Blogspot is a lot more family friendly ... in my opinion. :)
Looking forward to seeing you in a month!
Post a Comment