Friday, September 15, 2006

Real Dreams

Do you ever have those dreams that feel incredibly real? The dream feels so real that you wake up believing that the events actually happened? I remember once I dreamed that I was in labor, and I woke up sweating and out of breath, and I was like, "Where's my baby??!" and then I remembered that I wasn't pregnant. Well, last night, I dreamed that I had a 2nd review at work. My first review, by the way, went very well. I got above averages and excellents! ^_^ Anyway, in my dream, one of the laundry ladies pulled me aside and told me that she noticed that I'd done nothing but stand around lately, and that I was no longer needed with the company. I woke up wondering where I was going to find another job because people who fired me certainly wouldn't give me good references. After I thought about it for a while this morning, I happily remembered that my bosses at work are happy with my performance. Yeah!!!
By the way, I have a place in Vicenza! I'm doing mission work at the church while I'm there! You were right, Deborah, God found a way for this to work so I could do something meaningful. I have a feeling that God has a plan for me while I'm there. ^_^
Love to all! K

4 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

And then there were the dreams that you would tell me all about ... while you were still sleeping! Like the time you dreamed about the cat from "Mouse & the Motorcycle," and I decided to torture you by making mean cat meows.

Fun times. ;)

I'm sure Bryan never does that to you ...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your place in Venice, Kristi! How wonderful. I'll bet you get to practice your Italian every day in that job!
Oh, dreams like yours make me wake up in a cold sweat. I'm always glad when I wake up!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW you will do wonderful things in your new place because you are expecting God to do wonderful things through you. Praise Him for His faithfulness!!

Anonymous said...

God is good! He will open doors for you because you have a faith that dissolves fear when new opportunities come your way!

I am excited for you and Bryan!