Okay, so it's not an actual holiday, but I feel like it should be as far as I'm concerned. Today is the day of the 25th pound GONE!!!!! Whee-hoo!!! What's sweeter about it is that I allowed myself 2 cookies yesterday--not on treat day *gasp! I was sure I'd gone up, not down.
In the process of re-studying my italian. Ha studiato ieri--I studied yesterday. I got the book "Italian for Dummies". ^_^ Dummies got me through the GRE, too. I figure Dummies will train me well enough to bargain with the market vendors for the perfect leather jacket. It'll be cold up there and I'll need to be warm in style. Well, whatever. ^_^
The dogs are play fighting. It used to scare me, but they are really the best of friends. That's a good thing since Bryan and I won't be here for 3 months to help take care of them. Bryan's mom is very kind to let us leave Stryker here. I wonder how Stryker would do in Italy, trying his best to get out so he can run through the Alps. He's so ambitious he would try it. I suppose it's best to keep him here, but Bryan and I will miss our Boxer baby. :(
Okay, that's all. Have a good day, everybody!!!
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WTG, Kristi! I have TWICE that much to lose after Kalleigh gets here--and you're going to be in Italy--who's going to motivate me?!
I've wondered what you were going to do with Styker. That's great that Donna will keep him for you.
Congrats, Kristi, on your "silver" day! What an accomplishment!
Congrats! I know that is such a great feeling to meet a goal you've been working for. Love you! :)
Post a Comment