Very beautiful Kristi! You look beautiful of course. I enjoyed you airplane trip story too. I have made that trip twice this fall. I was fortunate and had two 1-1/2 hour layovers so I got to chill and read for awhile. I was A group most of the time, and can you believe how SOON everyone starts lining up for the A line? The plane had an hour to go before it got there and people started standing. Needless to say, I was usually the LAST one in group A to board. How much better can a row 1 seat be than a row 4 or 5? Honestly!!! I finished a book and a several word searches while I was waiting. Glad you made all your travels safely.
5 comments:
Oh, I just love RED! It's my favorite. All you girls look lovely. Thank you for the picture.
Great photo, Kristi! You looked so pretty in your red!
Everyone looks so beautiful!
Very beautiful Kristi! You look beautiful of course. I enjoyed you airplane trip story too. I have made that trip twice this fall. I was fortunate and had two 1-1/2 hour layovers so I got to chill and read for awhile. I was A group most of the time, and can you believe how SOON everyone starts lining up for the A line? The plane had an hour to go before it got there and people started standing. Needless to say, I was usually the LAST one in group A to board. How much better can a row 1 seat be than a row 4 or 5? Honestly!!! I finished a book and a several word searches while I was waiting. Glad you made all your travels safely.
Loved the plane story! and all you girls look beautiful!
Post a Comment