




Okay, so everybody has done something amazing. Not just cool, aMAZing. When you get to do it a second time, you can't believe your luck. You get to do it a THIRD time, you pinch yourself to make sure you're awake. Well, going to Venice again was really cool. I knew it would be cool again, but being there with Bryan was truly amazing. Aunt Donna, didn't Uncle Mike propose to you in Europe? I think I remember hearing that story. Anyway, Europe is even more romantic with my spouse. That's what I mean by "new eyes." I see his excited expressions when we see San Marco's Cathedral. I see his face when we go over the gigantic bridges and look everywhere, seeing water all around us. Venice is truly breathtaking. Bryan made it new for me, and so I had the best time I've ever had in Venice. Thank God for Bryan and our love! Okay, enough mush. ^_^
Anyway, we went to the most fantastic restaurant for dinner last night. We were actually looking for a really good pizza place that we'd read about in one of those travel books, you know, like Rick Steves or whatever. Upon getting lost (again and again) in those little tiny streets, we came across a place called La Zucca--means "The Pumpkin" which was also in that book. It was fantastic!! I had Anatra dall'Arancia, which is the Italian way of saying Duck a l'orange. Wow. Bryan had some really good pork and mixed vegetables. We finished with fantastic desserts. Whee-hoo, do Italians know food!! Anyway, all this to say that it's okay if you get lost in the streets of Venice b/c you may just find another amzing little diner or cafe. Well, here are pics from our trip!! Love to ALL.
By the way, Carrie, can you tell which picture was put on specifically for you? This is the only time this shirt will be in Venice since you WON'T FLY.

6 comments:
great pictures! I'm so glad you get to share that with Bryan!
great pictures! I'm so glad you get to share that with Bryan!
Oh, looks like fun, Kristi! Loved the pictures.
Wow! That's awesome! I hope John and I can go to Europe together someday!
Kristi Bellll!!!! I am soooo jealous that you are eating real gelato without ME! =( I keep telling Jeff that American gelato is not the same... but he doesn't understand. Love you girl!
Holy crap!!! Its like sisterhood of the traveling mud shirt LOL
Post a Comment