Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Part one: Those long awaited pics...







We're having fun!!! Bryan and I are enjoying our time together, enjoying Italy, experiencing its goodness. Italians may not know much when it comes to getting things done efficiently, but on some things, that's part of their charm. They sure know food! I also like the way that they relax on certain things. One example is, Sunday evenings, after 6:00 PM, people walk all over Vicenza, window shopping, drinking coffee and eating gelato, enjoying Le Dolce Vita. Wonder why that was the name of the movie? Well, anyway, here are the pics. I hope the videos work right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! We're praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! I love the one of you and Bryan.

Enjoy every minute you are there. Kreg took me through his European travel pictures last night and I thought of you when we got to the Vennice pictures!