Friday, January 12, 2007

Yea for Bryan!!


Okay, for those of you who didn't know--I think that's everyone except my mom--Bryan had an interview. It went well! Like all interviews, this one made him a little nervous, but he went in and said all the right things, and on Wednesday he will cook all the right things!! It's a "cooking" interview--so they can size up his ability in cooking, etc. Whee-hoo! Anyway, this will be cool. This is exactly the kind of place where Bryan wants to work--really nice food, not just the plain boring stuff that lotsa restaurants like to display.

It's so funny how different we are when it comes to food. I don't mind eating P&J with a side of chips for days, but he likes more variety in his food. I like it too, but I don't care as much if I don't get the variety. He's taught me how to make a few new things. He even taught me how to eat pasta w/o meat sauce or a rich alfredo sauce. I like it cooked in simply olive oil and butter and garlic! So nice to find the differences in people and find out how to let them enrich our lives.

Okay--homework assignment from a future MFT counselor. Those who are married, go home to your spouses and tell them something amazing about them--something completely different from yourself, and have them do the same. Not married, do that with one of your friends. Either way, see how it bonds you closer together. And speaking of MFT, I have to send out my character references and have them come back and I will be one step further in applying to grad school! Wish me luck!! Love to all, K ^_^
PS--The picture is to encourage people to dream big. God loves us all and will help us through anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this interview? Where are you?! Are you back in Pittsburgh? Good luck Bryan with the job. Love you guys!

Kristi Petrak said...

Yeah, we're back in da burgh. His interview was at Eleven, one of (gasp! ^_^) 11 top restaurants in Pittsburgh. Thanx Aunt Kathy!! We'll make sure to get over there to see you sometime. ^_^

Kyla said...

Hey Kristi! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever. I found your blog randomly. I hope everything is going well.