
I'm SO happy for him. Bryan is so excited. This is a top notch place, and he'll do really well in it. He actually will start on salad prep, coldside/sandwiches an 'at, but after they see what he can cook he'll go up on the line, I'm sure!!! He made up a meatloaf recipe yesterday, and it was really good. The sauce on top was made of ketchup, brown sugar, and chili. MMMM. Yes, I'm lucky to be married to a chef! I did make my parmesan oven fried chicken the other day, though, along with Aunt Donna's recipe for sweet green beans. They were a hit. I may never be up to Mamaw stature when it comes to cooking, but I'm improving.
Bryan, though, b/c of school and of the MANY cooking magazines he's read and programs he's watched, i.e. Molto Mario and Iron Chef, has no limit to his cooking talent. It's fun to be the wife and sing his praises!
Oh, and for those who want to see where he's going to work, here's the website. Those who are close to Pittsburgh, i.e. the Haughs ^_^ should take a day trip to Pittsburgh, do some good shopping, and finish up with a good meal at Eleven. Don't know yet, but maybe we can get a family discount!
Love to all!!!

8 comments:
Congratulations, Bryan! We're all proud of you and know you will make your way up in the organization quickly. Thanks for letting us know, Kristi.
Hey, if Bryan is ever in the Nashvile area and needs to "practice" some of his skills, my kitchen is available! I think I'm hungry...
Congrats to Bryan!!! I'm so glad things are working out for you guys. Love you!
Good for you, Bryan! If you ever come to Nashville and practice in Deborah's kitchen, I expect an invite!
Hey, I'd drive to Nashville if Bryan "practices" in Deborah's kitchen! :)
Way to go Bryan! I think a trip to Pittsburgh to eat at "your" restaurant would be a fabulous idea. How exciting for you two. I love you guys!
Looks like a really nice place! Bryan will do a great job, and I know you are so proud of him!
Yea! Congrats, Bryan! Yeah, I think we're all drooling now!
Post a Comment