Saturday, February 03, 2007

I've got Confidence!

Do you remember the song?
"I've got confidence my Lord is gonna see me throu-ou-ough!
No matter what the case may be (my Lord)
My Lord is gonna fix it for me (because)..." and so on and so forth.
I had a good night. It's so much easier to be confident after having a good night, isn't it?
Well, no matter why the reason, I've got confidence! It's a nice feeling.
I hope that two things occur from people reading this blog:
1) People sing the song to the point where it gets stuck in their heads--or they skip the devotional song completely and sing "I've Got Confidence in Sunshi-i-i-i-i-ine..."
2)People feel better after reading this blog. Have confidence! God is there and will make it ALL better. ^_^
Love to ALL. ^_^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great reminder, Kristi. By the way, since I don't know the first song you talked about, and know the second one, now I'm Julie Andrews walking along the streets, suitcases in hand, singing away! I always wanted to be either her or Snow White! :)

Elizabeth said...

Kristi, your timing on this post was perfect for me...thank you. You never know how you might affect someone's day by what you say (or write.)

Kim Hodges said...

Wow! Blast from the past on that song! Softer now ... !

Deborah said...

What a happy post--from a happy person! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

That's right -- with God we can have confidence!

Great song!

Anonymous said...

Like Aunt Donna, don't know the first song, but can sing the entire second song through with the motions! Loved that movie and have about every song and many of the lines memorized. About confidence...I usually just have to claim it, even though many times I don't feel it. Many times things happen in life that shake that confidence, that's the time I just have to claim God's gifts. Confidence in Him is one.