Monday, May 07, 2007

A shout-out to the talented











Regular people who perfected their craft, not stopping when they made mistakes. Maybe we could all learn from these people....^_^
First off, Happy Mother's Day to my Mom
She's lovely, intelligent, and incredibly hard-working. I owe my "fun-ness" to her. ^_^ I've learned a lot from her...

All the other people, Steve Carell, Edward Norton, Reese Witherspoon, Pearl Jam, Joni Mitchell, Josh Groban, Matthew Perry--they're all incredibly talented as well...
inspires us all to not just settle for doing a mediocre job, right?
They all worked passionately and have succeeded. We all can succeed at whatever we want!!! ^_^ Just do it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Amen" especially to the part about your Mom being talented. I know those other people you mentioned are probably talented too, but I think of the group, your Mom is the best!! :) What a great way to pay honor to her. Way to go, Kristi!

Kim Hodges said...

That WAS a great idea! (Although I have to be honest and thought that perhaps you were shouting out to me for making, carrying and delivering those babies! Just me needing to be the center of attention again ... )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kudos, Kristi! I have never been in the same classification as Pearl Jam and I know in your book that is a huge compliment! You're so clever!

I received the CD in the mail today and was playing it on the way to the farm. I nearly had to pull over because I was laughing so hard when Nelly started singing "What does it take to be number one?...." Thanks for selecting songs that hold special memories we share. You know I will wear that CD out listening to it!

I love you! Mom

P.S. I HAVE been kissed on the nose by a plane! :)