First off, happy 4th of July! Secondly, I'm sure everybody saw a good fireworks display. I went with Bryan, Chris and Maria, Mike, and their Mom to Scott Park--actually, they'd been there since 4 and I joined them at 6:30 after I got off of work. We had so much fun! They brought all this food, and so we picnicked, played basketball, ate ice cream, and listened to this old fogey band play old fogey songs while old fogeys danced and had fun. I laughed at them and said to Bryan, "You know that will be me in the distant future." Well, as long as I keep having fun. ^_^
The fireworks were spectacular!I started off sitting in the back of Chris and Maria's truck, but I was pretty close, so I was craning my neck. After a while, I laid down on the grass so I was directly underneath the fireworks, and it was PERFECT. I had the best view.
I hope everybody had as much fun as I did! ^_^
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you had such a great 4th of July celebration! I could hear the fireworks at HU from my house, but opted to stay inside the air conditioning!
Yes, I can see you at 80 hobbling around to old fogey Metalica music!
Post a Comment