These are pictures from Halloween, in which Bryan was black Spidey, I was Sonny, and my friend, the other ministress of fun, was Cher. We had so much fun!!! Enjoy!! ^_^
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pictures! You guys make a great Sonny and Spidey. Now why didn't Bryan go as Cher? That would have been interesting. BTW - "Go Steelers!"
Oh, cute pictures!!! I totally didn't recognize you, Kristi. You made a good Sonny! I really liked your pumpkin too. Who is the creative genius behind that??
5 comments:
Cute pictures! You guys make a great Sonny and Spidey. Now why didn't Bryan go as Cher? That would have been interesting. BTW - "Go Steelers!"
Very cute costume... I agree with mom, Bryan should've gone as Cher! :)
Oh, cute pictures!!! I totally didn't recognize you, Kristi. You made a good Sonny! I really liked your pumpkin too. Who is the creative genius behind that??
The Sonny & Cher costume made me laugh out loud! VERY impressive! I know you had a blast!
GREAT Sonny outfit!!!
Post a Comment