Why am I grateful? There are so many reasons. I'm now taking the time to share for those who want to know. ^_^
1) God ROCKS. So many times I've let Him down, and yet He continues to rescue me.
2) Bryan is the most amazing blessing. He blindsighted me. I never saw him coming. Times that I tried in the past to come up with who I wanted to be with, and there are characteristics he has that I never thought of until I realized how miserable I would be without him in my life.
3) My family is so cool. I had a fun convo with my mom last night, by phone of course, but I felt her love and warmth radiating through the phone. My dad is hilarious. He and I share a love of bad puns, so when I tell a dumb joke, I blame it on him. ^_^ Love you! Kim and Kreg are so reliable and are special, and I can't imagine never having them in my life. Curtises and Kells (alphabetically ^_^), YOU ROCK.
4) Stryker provides the comic relief in my life. He's here to cuddle with me when I'm bummed--he can always tell when I'm irritated or just need to talk. Plus, I don't have to worry about him coming back with the perfect advice. He just listens. ^_^ (I think all women should have dogs...)
5) My friends are SO awesome. I have different friends for different things. Y'all are my partners in crime, my encouragement, my laughter and tears. Without you, I'd have to just go to random places, just to be around people. ^_^ I'm blessed to have y'all in my life.
6) My church. Zelienople is so beautiful! The people are there for me, and I have a place in the church, somewhere special that I can contribute and belong to. We are led by a great preacher who is humble and honest, and he would do anything for the church.
7) My education. This ties into my family--thanx for encouraging me to go to school and to work my heart out for something hard but WORTH it.
8) My passion encourages me to keep going. I love being on fire for things, be it God, church, family, education, dancing, music, etc. People always ask why I smile all the time. The answer? My passion through God's mercy. ^_^
Thank you God for all of this, and help me to remember this when I complain about difficult things in life.
Love to all! ^_^
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Kristi, you are an amazing young woman. I love your grateful heart. Without thankfulness, where would we be? Just a bunch of miserable people! You inspire me to be more thankful too. Thank you, Kristi. Love you bunches!
Thank you for reminding me how much I have to be thankful for. Your smile is truly a blessing to so many people because it is so authentic.
It was great to get to talk with you! I am thankful for you, Kristi!
Kristi, what a blessing you are to our lives. I love your happy and thankful heart and you lead me to be more of both. Can we change your name to a female version of Barnabas? Would that be Barnabonita, or maybe Barnabelle, or how about Barnabasita? Oooh, ooh how about Barnabette!? I love you so much!
Kathy, you crack me up! :) But I do think "Miss Encouragement" would do well with any of those names! I think I'm partial to Barnabette! :)
Barnabette! You ladies are so cute. ^_^ Thank you so much for your love and encouragement as well! I am truly blessed.
Post a Comment