Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Kids on the Block

Okay, so I was watching music videos this morning, which I haven't done in like, forever. One of the videos I saw was called "Summertime" by none other than the title! Could not believe it. Donnie Wahlberg, who to be honest was never my favorite, has done amazing movie roles and has shown incredible acting ability. Now, they are all back to "boy band" image. Cracked me up! To be honest, the song was cute in a boy-band-y sort of way, but they are definitely not new, and they're definitely not kids, well, except in relation to the songs they're singing.
So this doesn't end on a negative note, family, here are two words guaranteed to make your heart and face smile:
"Hangin' Tough"
Thanx for the memories, Kim and Tiffany! ^_^

3 comments:

Tiffany Rose said...

ha ha! I think we charged for that show! fun times!

Kim Hodges said...

lol ... oh my. We should give people their pennies back for that!

Anonymous said...

You girls are still as cute as you were back then. You could probably still give a great "show." :)