Thursday, July 03, 2008

Whee-hoo!!!

Yea, psychopharmacology is OVER. So relieved!! I will definitely still be working hard this month, though, since I am taking two classes instead of just one. Thank goodness that I didn't take psychopharm with anything else!! I would have had to prescribe something for me, and I would have known exactly what to prescribe! Well, at any rate, I'm done for now, so I will enjoy the 4th of July and the rest of this weekend before I go back to work. My fingers are actually shaking as I'm typing because I'm a little wound-up right now. 's all good--all will be well. So crazy to think that I get to work with kids this fall! It'll be work, but fun. I really like my supervisor. She's really sweet and encouraging. Plus, she's seen workers before, so she would know if I couldn't do the job, right? ^_^ (I love positive self-talk!)
What else? Well, tomorrow, Bryan and I are going to hear his dad play trumpet in the Resurrection Band. I'll have to get some pictures of the band and all of us hanging out. Haven't put up a picture of Bryan in a while. ^_^ After the band, we're going to swim and watch fireworks. Yea! That's always fun. My sister-in-law's birthday was yesterday, but we're celebrating it tomorrow. She's a blast. How fun that we're in the same family. I'm glad my in-laws are so cool. ^_^
Here's to a Happy 4th! Love to all! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeay! Glad you made it through this class (not sure if I can even spell it!!) and I know you did well. Congratulations! You'll be graduating before you know it. Love you and hope to see you soon.