Okay, so I'm feeling really peppy this morning. Some of it may be the caramel latte that is in my hand, filling my body with caffeine, beautiful caffeine. ^_^ Another part is that I got an A in Psychopharmacology, and that makes me ecstatic. ^_^ I studied so hard for that class! There were so many terms I had to learn, and one term had FIVE words in it! Made it difficult, but it also made the victory that much sweeter!
Bryan is doing well at work, and they're sending him on another business trip. They're going to Atlanta this time, and Bryan is really excited. There are several amazing restaurants there that Bryan is looking forward to trying with the other members of his culinary team at Heinz. I'm just glad they're sending him on trips, using his food knowledge in a positive, constructive way. ^_^
I am in two classes this month, one about marriage and family and the other about Research and Design. I actually have a study that I would like to do, regarding empty-nesters and marital satisfaction. Any of you out there who can help me? ^_^
Really looking forward to this.
In the meantime, I am collecting my paperwork so that I can start my internship this fall. Technically it's called a practicum in the fall and internship in the spring, but it's essentially the same thing, except that for my internship I should know better and do better. If I can't, then I shouldn't be there in the first place!
Spiritually, church is still phenomenal. This is the cutest little church to which I have ever belonged. They are teeny and precious. ^_^ I go to this wonderful Bible study with several of the members on Wednesdays, and we've been covering prison epistles. I just love these books. In a coupla weeks, we get to cover one of my favorite verses, Philippians 2:15. I can't help it, I'm visual when I read, so I love reading about stars. ^_^
Hope all is well with everybody else! Love to all, K
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It sounds like things are going great for you and Bryan. I am glad to hear the newsy update!
Congrats on the A in the pharmacology course! I hear that is a challenging course in all counseling programs!
Speaking of "visual learner," I thought of you last night in Bible study. We were discussing how God can be seen through the beauty of creative activities (music, art, drama). One exercise was to select a painting/picture and write about it. Chris P. selected van Gogh's Starry Night and she said that was one of her favorite paintings, so I thought of you!
I hope Bryan has a good experience in Atlanta! They must really value his input!
Oh, Y-E-A-Y for the A! Kristi, I'm so proud of you. Of course, did we ever doubt that you would do it?!! :) Way to go.
Like your Mom, "thanks for the newsy update."
Hope everything goes well for Bryan AND you while he is in Atlanta. Love you and hope to see you soon.
BTW, I picked up something in Alaska for you. I think you probably know what it is. ;)
Way to go with the A! And I believe it was you that gave me the "shine like stars" idea for my cheerleaders that first year. It's been special to me ever since!
This has nothing to do with your post, but I just wanted to "drop by" and tell you how much we missed you this weekend!
I, too, am very happy for your A. And thanks for emailing me your blogspot since my computer crashed. I certainly have enjoyed catching up with you by reading your blog. Your contentment and joy are comforting to me. Thankd you.
Mamaw
Post a Comment