...but it's okay to play like it from time to time! I needed a little break from stocks crashing, presidential candidates debating, and criminals murdering, so I watched cartoons this morning. Bryan and I sat with our coffee cups and Captain Planet and Jetsons. It was nice to watch something to make us laugh for a change.
I'm not an ostrich, mind you. I don't stick my head in the sand when confrontation is necessary. I do, however, think that if you constantly allow yourself to be filled with pressure, like a balloon, you'll pop and it won't be pretty.
Remedy? Allow yourself to watch something silly everyonce in a while so you won't be bombarded with life's pressure. Take care of what needs done, but breathe and relax with Pink Panther for a moment before getting back to the grind. ^_^
Love to all!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Pink Panther was always among my favorites.
Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd singing opera. Now that's classic! :)
GREAT suggestion :) You're so cute!
AMEN! Good for you. Pat and I needed a break from CNN ourselves, so we put in the movie "Hitch" the other night and just died laughing.
Post a Comment