Friday, September 29, 2006

Arkansas, here I come!!!

I'm so excited. I didn't think I would miss Arkansas as much as I do. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Pittsburgh. I miss where I used to live!!!!! I have a lot of things to do when I'm there. It'll be fun. I also can't wait to meet Kalleigh, my favorite niece.
Good day so far, just kinda chilling around the house before I go to work. Bryan and I have the same schedule today, which is nice. Gives me a bit more time with him during the day. He's the best husband I could ever imagine! Know how sometimes you imagine what something will be like and then you get it, and it's a million trillion times better than you thought it would be? That's always nice. Better than the alternative.
Short blog, just felt like posting something.
Oh, October 3rd, my favorite Disney movie in the world comes out on DVD.
THE LITTLE MERMAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think you about wore out the VHS of L.M.! If you like, I'll play "Part of Your World" so you can sing along when you get here!

You will look beautiful in the bridesmaid dress for Julie's wedding. Mamaw is on standby in case you need a seam taken up with your new smaller body!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!

Kristi Petrak said...

I can't wait to see you, too, Momma!!!!!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

I know this is a sad note on your happy blog, but it looks like I'm not going to be able to make lunch on Thursday. :( Work is just too crazy right now, and I have parent conferences and kid testing that day--yikes! I know you'll be busy, but hopefully I'll at least get to say hi!

Kim Hodges said...

Favorite LM moments:

"Part of your ..." wait for it ... here it comes ... almost ... wait ... "WORLD!" spalash! crash! swelling music!

"Yes?!" --Sebastian

"She's our sister, Ari-" gasp!

"Life's full of touch choices, idn't it?!"

"Babies! My sweet poopsies!" (Johnathan says, "My sweet poopies!")

See you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Another favorite line..."And don't forget the power of...Body Language!" That always cracked me up coming out of my little kids mouths. It was definately Megan's favorite. I think she thought she WAS Aeriel!