Okay. All of you with kids have undoubtedly heard this word, "MINE." At the Radisson tonight, all of the banquet servers used this word from 1:00 PM until 6:00 PM. We had everything counted out from napkins, to plates, to silverware, and everybody was jealous with their equipment. No sharing b/c everybody needed their stuff for their party. Somebody tried to take my cart, my bucket, and my silverware, and I said, "MINE!" the almost-offender asked what I needed it for and I said, "MINE. You are not taking this. it's MINE!" it's okay, though. Being selfish is a good thing when your first priority is making sure that your customers are taken care of. Anyway, work went very well. we served 1000 customers today!!!! we had umpteen parties today. we all prepared ourselves for this, though. All week, we said the same thing, "You ready for Saturday? It's going to be cra-a-a-a-azy!!!!" We psyched ourselves up for it, and it went WELL!!!!! I'm so happy. Plus, I even got a compliment from the general manager to the other banquet captains!!!! "Kristi did well. She really did." YEAH!!!!!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading my little anecdote!
Love and miss, K ^_^
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's certainly Johnathan's favorite word right now! Glad you survived the day!
Post a Comment