I'm still just getting to know how brilliant God is. One of the toughest "check-list" things for me to do is Bible-reading. I will make myself sit down one day and read for about 15 minutes. The next day, not so much. It's hard to get me to open the book. I wish I were better at it, but I'm not. It's one of those resolutions that I make every year, and I fail miserably. This is where God's brilliance fits in. He gave me the idea for my hi-notes. Easy enough, although there is the time it takes to write them. Okay, though, and fun. Anyway, one of the things I do with them is include Bible verses. I search randomly through the Bible to find my favorite highlighted passages, and in doing so, find new verses that are cool! God is brilliant!! Thanks to the idea He gave me, I'm reading the Bible more! My advice--if God gives you a hint, listen to it. there is a REASON for it!
Also, thank God that Papaw's feeling better! so glad. needed this badly!
Working today, as usual. So glad that I work with Bryan. Nice perk of this job. I work with a server who doesn't want to turn over the tables at the end of the night, or reset for breakfast. I do it instead, and he tips me out! Can definitely use the gas money. Hope that happens again tonight. ^_^
Not much else, and thanks for visiting!
Love and miss, K ^_^
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Kristi!
I've enjoyed catching up with your life through reading your blog! Thanks for the email with the link enclosed. I will visit often to say hi!
ITALY!?! Wow! But knowing you, Kristi, and your love of culture and adventure and zest for life, I truly am not surprised, only excited for you. I'm excited to see how God will use this for you and Bryan to teach you about Himself and further His kingdom through all the people you will influence there. Keep me posted!
I am praying for Papaw. I'm sorry for all the pain he's been enduring. Praise God for the successful surgery! He is the Healer of our souls.
Give Bryan a hug from the aunt he has never met....gotta do that some day....!
Love you,
Aunt Jina
Post a Comment