Monday, August 28, 2006

5 People

For all reading this blog tonight or tomorrow, I had an idea. If every family member reading this would call 5 family members and pray together for Papaw, that would be a lot of extra prayers. He needs all of them. God is amazing, but prayer will strengthen our Curtis family. I hope that a lot of you do this idea. I think it could be neat. If you don't, it's okay. I just think that all the extra praying can really help Papaw. Thanks, K ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Kristi. Didn't see your blog until tonight, but you can be sure we've been carrying out your suggestion yesterday and today here in Little Rock. At this point, things are looking good!! Prayer works! God is good.

Anonymous said...

After we received the good news from the doctor, we said our prayer of thanksgiving too!