Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Day off, yea!!!!

This is my first day off in a week and a half. I'm using it to clean, write my hi-notes (for those who don't know, those are my notes I send to church members to say hi, which of course is also a play on how I love to sing), go swimming on the last warm day--where I have time to swim--in PA, and enjoy Salsa class. If I have time, I may enjoy my free haircut that was sent to me since I'm new to the neighborhood. How nice! I did watch T.V., but that was earlier and probably not again til later this evening. DVR is a good thing.
Guess what. We have more than a day of fall here! The leaves are beginning to change. I checked out Geneva College the other day, and it is a beautiful campus. Don't know if I'll be going there for sure, but it would be a nice place to finish my degree, and I can transfer 9 credits over from Harding. Yea! I wish I could transfer more, but that's okay.
Short blog, I know, but it's better than my last entry, at least.
Love and miss! K ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "hi-notes" idea! I don't know if I'll actually be able to get up the nerve and will power, but do you mind if I try to steal the idea? :) Love you!

Kristi Petrak said...

go for it! Love you too, Rach!
K ^_^

holly said...

Wow, your leaves are already changing? Having a real fall is my favorite thing about living up North.