Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So much fun! ^_^

I LOVE to bowl! I have no strategy whatsoever, but I have a lotta fun. Yesterday, it was all rainy and I was just dying to do something out. I'd been cooped up all day long. I thought Bryan and I were going to spend all afternoon at the pool, but the rain said, "NO", so I suggested bowling instead. Bryan and I went with his sister, Maria, and her fiance, Chris. He's a good bowler and has his own ball. The ball's pretty cool and has this core inside that turns when the ball is rolled, therefore producing a wicked curve and resulting in several strikes. I can't even pick up the ball with one hand, so I decided it would be best to stick with a lighter ball.
Bowling was great! I got my best score ever--98! ^_^ I'm not exactly Kingpin, but that's okay because I play for a laugh, not to rack up points. I did, however, get two strikes in a row. 2/3 of a turkey!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

One time in high school, I got a whoppin' score of 19. Thankfully, I've gotten a little better since then, but not much. I am a really big fan of bumpers...for the kids, I mean.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you like bowling. I think I haven't bowled since college. Did you know that there was a bowling alley on Harding campus 50-something years ago? I love to read your blogs. Love you,
Mamaw

Anonymous said...

I prefer bowling with the bumper rails! XO, mom