

So for the 4th of July, we started the day at a parade in Zelienople, which is 10 minutes from where we live in Harmony. The parade was a blast, and there were several fire engines going by, and their alarms set off Foxy, who was howling at them. It was so cute! Max, her other dog, was howling as well. They cracked us up. ^_^ The sky was overcast, but the weather behaved itself for most of the day. We had so much fun! After that was when Bryan and I hung out with his sister, and we took the picture from the previous post. Just to clarify, I am NOT pregnant. ^_^ We definitely had fun taking the picture though! ^_^
Today, I am having a girly luncheon at Applebee's with really special friends. Pictures later, I hope ^_^
Love to all!

2 comments:
Glad you had such a fun 4th! I love the prego pics!
Sounds like a much more exciting 4th than ours was. Love the picture of you and Bryan. :)
Post a Comment